Finally after many years of trying to come up with a place for women to come together and heal, the Women’s Healing Centre in Birr has been born.
It opens its doors on Sunday 19th of February at 2pm with our first Women’s Healing Circle, a place for women to come together and share.
The centre will provide a place for women to come together in sisterhood, with many different outlets for creativity, mindfulness, meditation, and self-discovery. Each week we will offer workshops, meditation classes, healing circles and much more specifically for women.
All ages, ethnicities, and social groups are welcome, our aim is to create an all inclusive community of women bonded in common experience. Providing a safe, supportive space to find comfort and understanding.
- Sunday February 19th, 2pm – 4pm, Women’s Healing Circle, monthly healing circle
- Sunday February 26th, 2pm – 4pm, Learn Meditation, introduction to the art of mindful meditation.
- Sunday March 6th, 2pm – 4pm, Rewriting My Story, a creative journaling class to help you rewrite your life story, heal personal trauma, and find new more positive directions.
- Sunday March 12th, 2pm – 4pm, Four Elements Healing sessions, first of a four-part shamanic healing series working with the sacred elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
- Sunday March 19th, 2pm – 4pm, Women’s Healing Circle, second of our recurring women’s circles.
- Sunday March 26th, 2pm – 4pm, Shamanic celebration of Motherhood, a special ceremony celebrating the roles of mothers in the home and wider community.
To book or for further information please contact Lynne on:
Phone; 089 942 5370