You are invited to take a journey into the healing power of the breath!
Breathwork is a deep process of conscious connected breathing, to release and let go of negative feelings, traumas, stress and much more.
Breathwork is about utilising our breath to reach out to all the unspoken and repressed issues we carry around with us, sometimes without even realising. The benefits of Breathwork are numerous, to name a few:
- Release stress and negativity
- Safe space to regulate strong emotions like anger, anxiety or fear
- Decrease anxiety and depression and increase happiness and optimism
- Improve sleep
- Enhance clarity, focus and inspiration
- Fill yourself with energy and motivation
- Increase your mind-body balance
For more information about Breathwork – click here!
It’s time to take a deep breath and expand your heart with love, inner-peace and tranquility
Saturday, March 11th, from 11:00 to 13:30
The Therapy Centre, 42 Dawson Street, Dublin 2
*** participation certificate provided ***
Spaces are limited, so make sure to secure your place with a quick and simple registration!
To book get your ticket here: The Art of Breathing
Contact @practice.of.mind if any questions